- Wednesday 9th March
The process for the above will be as follows:
Clubs with one team
- If your squad is exactly the same as it was for the Winter league please send an email to the Competition Secretary stating – same squad as winter.
- If you have affiliated new players to your club for the Spring season please inform the Competition Secretary of their names. Please also copy in the Affiliations Secretary to this email so their details can be checked.
- If you have additional players for the Spring season please inform the Competition Secretary of their name, affiliated club and state how (cash, cheque, electronic) you wish to pay the 15 pound fee(s).
Clubs with multiple teams
- If your squads are exactly the same as they were for the Winter league please send an email to the Competition Secretary stating – same squads as winter.
- If there are only minor changes (3 or 4) to your squads these can be sent on an email to the Competition Secretary – no need to resend the whole squads.
- If there are significant changes to your squads please resend full squads list to the Competition Secretary.
- If any of your squad changes include newly affiliated players please mark these with new in brackets after their name and copy the Affiliations Secretary into the email.
- If any of your squad changes are new additional players please inform the Competition Secretary of their name, affiliated club and how (cash, cheque, electronic) you wish to pay the 15 pound fee(s).
No additional players can be added after the 9th March deadline unless they are new to the Tyne and Wear league – for example someone who moves into the area but is already affiliated via their club in their previous location.
If you affiliate any new players please email the Competition & Affiliation Secretaries stating the players name and the team you are nominating them to. Note: If you do not inform the Competition Secretary of the nominated team of any new affiliated player they will be nominated to the team who they first take the court for in the league!
Competition Secretary – Competition@tyneandwearnetball.net
Affiliations Secretary – Affiliations@tyneandwearnetball.net